Ricco Butter is an excellent moisturizing hair product that contains a special blend of natural Shea Butter, Jojoba oil, and Argan oil. Since it is close to the characteristics of...
Ricco Butter is an excellent moisturizing hair product that contains a special blend of natural Shea Butter, Jojoba oil, and Argan oil. Since it is close to the characteristics of human oil, and the use of natural ingredients, no preservatives are used due to the abundant antioxidant natural activity of Vitamin E so you can enjoy not only as a hair product but also as a hand and body care item with confidence.
Take a small amount with your fingertips and gently warm it on your palm, it will melt with your body temperature and turn into a rich smooth oil. You can enjoy styling your hair as many times as you like because it creates a natural look with a light styling and the oil does not weigh your hair down.
Your body heat also delicately releases the special fragrance that smells like a fresh passion fruit, or like a fine white wine ... an elegant and gorgeous scent that is loved by all. When you enjoy Ricco Butter you feel the moisturization and uplifting fragrance at the same time. It leads to a blissful luxurious time that raises your perception of beauty.
- Size: 1.05oz/30g
- Nourishes and Moisturizes hair and skin
- Protects from harsh sun lights
- No Silicone No Paraben No Phthalates
- How to Use:
- For Hair: Take a small amount in the palm of your hand. Rub gently until the butter melts, then work towards the tips of your hair. Use on damp or dry hair.
- For Skin: Rub gently into dry areas such as hands, knees, elbows, and heels.
- Ingredients & Benefits:
- Safe to use on all types of hair
- Helps to reduce dryness and prevent split ends
- Helps to protect hair from heat damage caused by flat irons and blow drying.
- Contains vitamin A that helps to moisturize hair
- Smooths flyaway strands
- Nourishes hair with vitamin C, B and E, copper, zinc, and minerals
- Antibacterial and antioxidant
- Moisturizes hair
- Protects hair and skin from sun damage
- Rich in linoleic acid, oleic acid, and palmitic acid
- Prevents from getting split ends
- Reduces damage caused by hair color
- Protects the hair from breakage during heat styling
- Vitamin E
- Natural antioxidant
- Moisturizes and reduces breakage of the hair and protects the hair from damage